Thursday 23 August 2012

PRETTY PINK SHIMMER FLORAL CARD

Hi there Folks!
Well i decided to get some of my mounting stash of dies out this morning and had a little play.
i wasn't sure what i was going to make if anything at all, but little by little and die by die i came up with this little card.
It's amazing what you can turn out just by cutting a few dies and seeing how they look together.
At first i was just going to cut a few flowers out of some bits of scrap card i had on my work station, (just to have a few on hand when needed)  but then i got a bit carried away.
This little card was really simple to put together, and for all my lovely followers who put themselves down and say that their cards are rubbish etc etc. please be assured that there is no real Art in putting a card like this together.
All i did was cut out the dies and arrange them on a card which i had used a die to fancy up.
a few dots of liquid pearls and a few pearls and a bit of my TH distress inks and that is it basically.
I didn't sit here for hours colouring in and faffing about with pencils and shading etc.
I didn't faff about trying to find the right backing papers and lace nor did i have to carefully trim and measure anything.
YOU can do it too!!!!
Hugs to you all, and never stop trying, I will always help you where i can.







7 comments:

  1. Pink is my favorite and this is beautiful.
    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment.
      I must admit it wasn't the easiest of cards to put together, but the end result was quite good i think.
      it was not the regular 6" x 6" either as the Anjya die was only 5" long so i had to make it 6.5" x 5" to make it look a reasonable size.
      Hugs
      Helena

      Delete
  2. Oh Helena what a beautiful card - love it Engie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh my another gorgeous card, crikey you have good moj! I have lost mine somewhere.,do wish i was as good as you though! Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosie.
    Thank you for your lovely comment.
    I am sure you haven't lost your Mojo at all.
    sometimes we get bogged down with other things and we just need a little inspiration to help us get back into the swing of things.
    i often just sit at my work station for hours and just can't think of a thing to get me going, but i just move away from it all, and eventually i get that little "Ping" and off i go again.
    I bet there are thousands of crafters who know exactly what i mean.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Engie my little friend....How are you?
    It's so lovely to know that you still pop in to see what i am up to.
    A nice long email would be better than a post on my Blog though.
    I would love to hear from you.
    How is life treating you these days?
    email me my friend.
    Hugs and love
    Helena x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing all the cards you've created. I've come on your blog via your ebay page and just bought the baby set. I'm disappointed that I just missed out on the anniversary set too! Are you planning on selling any more of them?
    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete