Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas is coming "Christmas candle"

Good morning folks!
This morning sees the first flutterings of Snow here in the South of England, and i must admit it always brings a smile to my face.
I do love Snow, but then i don't have to go out in it, I sit and admire it from the warmth of my cosy craft room.
Today i want to show you a few cards made this week.
I know it's a shock for you as i usually leave it weeks before i post new stuff, but i am definitely on a roll at the mo.
As you must know by now i love the LOTV stamps and images, so here are a few for you.
they can be purchased from LOTV website.
I am also criticized for not giving enough info on what i have used to make my cards, so i am now adding more info and links to help you find the ingredients. 
Enjoy!
hugs
Helena

The Image is called "Christmas candle" the pink Poinsettia's are from my stash smothered with Twinklits to give a frosty effect.


I have used some Magnolia papers and Crystal stems, the Mulberry roses and Organza ribbon are from WOC

I used Twinklits to give a snow flake effect and also on the hood of the coat.

1 comment: