Tuesday 28 August 2012

NIKITA WINTER WONDERLAND

Hi Folks!
Just sharing a little Topper i made this week.
I just love this beautiful image of Nikita, she is just so sweet and i think she makes a lovely center piece for a Christmas card.
the quiet pale grey and blue just makes me think of foggy misty winter mornings.
I managed to find some really pale grey and blue shimmer card, which matched up with the image perfectly.
Once again i have used a selection of dies from my ever growing stash, my TH distress inks, and some lovely lace and ribbon just to make it pop a little.
I hope you like her as much as i do.
Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Ooh has to be the nicest card i have seen in a while,gorgeous! Keep well.Rosie.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosie, it's nice to know you like my creations.
      hugs
      Helena

      Delete
  2. This is a pretty card, I wish you had said what dies you had used, and where the elegant lady comes from. Love the colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! i have finally found out how to answer your comments....whoop!!!
    anyway the dies used are spellbinders scalloped circles, the image is from a CD by Tabbykat called Timeless keepsakes Art deco.
    the flowers are a mixture of dies from Marianne designs and Joy craft, the lace is from WOC or Wild orchid crafts if you are not familiar with the abbreviation.
    Thank you for your lovely comments Lesley.
    Hugs
    Helena

    ReplyDelete