Saturday 11 June 2011

LILI OF THE VALLEY BABY'S CHRISTENING EASEL BOARD CARD

Using a 8" x 8" Doily from my website poppyscabin  
Well! talk about getting carried away....Yes i have definitely done that all right.
I am just loving doing my Easel board cards, and this soft Lemon is just too scrummy.
Today i have a LOTV stamp "Baby Christening"
I decided to make it for any Gender hence the Lemon theme.
I have coloured it with my usual Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment with silver, coloured the Easel with distress inks and Crackle paint, added a touch of Stickles for a little bit of sparkle and a few mulberry flowers.
The cross i found in my stash (Body Art)
I cut the outer pattern from one of my 8" x 8" paper doily Squares and patched it up so it looks like a frame around the card. the leftover i am going to use as a backgound, so no waste at all.
Hope you like what you see....
This card will be available to purchase on my eBay store.
Hugs...





 One day i will get me a light Box so the sparkly bits show up better!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the subtle colours used.
    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the easel!

    ReplyDelete