Saturday 7 May 2011

Pickin Apples

I was thrilled to have won this cutie stamp off eBay, i had wanted her for ages.
Now i have coloured her in, i am not sure what to do with her.
I am getting a bit bored with the usual 6x6 cards and toppers, so i am thinking about different ways to use the images.
This image was coloured using my Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils.
I just love Lilac and Blue, they have to be my fave colours.
Once i have decided what to do with her, i will add another post....keep checking in.
have a good day!




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image, and lovely colouring, am sure you'll find a lovely project for it.

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with her.
    Be inventive.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete