Monday 8 February 2016

New baby bottle cards

Today i did something quite different, i made these darling little New baby Bottle cards.
the cards were made using my SVG program and a lot of help from my Son Josh who is a PC wizzard.
I used 300gsm cream card for the base card and some papers from various paper packs.
Die cut the ovals and decorated with florals and lace.
The sentiment is CG
They measure 7.25" tall and 3.75" wide.
I made the boxes to match.
these are for sale in my webstore.
 AS USUAL I ADDED THE GLITTER ROUND THE EDGES
  I made the inside to match the outside
 The butterfly is a Marianne design
 The lace and flowers are from WOC
 The inside has been left blank

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Where did you get the die, or the pattern for it. I would love to get one.

    ReplyDelete