Wednesday 24 July 2013

Vintage Wedding day card

Hi Folks!
Here is a little card i made this week.
It's a 8" square Wedding card which i decided i wanted to experiment with, and use some of my beautiful new Doilies and Dies.
It is Layered with Ivory shimmer and gold mirri card, the top layer i used my beautiful new Doily called Reef (Available from my Website and my eBay store
It gives the appearance and texture of real lace, and i was pretty impressed with results.
The Doily is pretty tough and extremely durable, i used 3M glue spray on the reverse of the Doily and just stuck it down onto the card and wrapped the edges round the back.
I used my new Die from Marianne Craftables CR1241 and spent ages sticking all the ivory pearls around the edge.
Organza Ribbon and bow, and then the flowers which are from WOC and finally a little bit of star dust bling from stickles 

This Doily is called REEF 10.5" round


No comments:

Post a Comment