Saturday 6 July 2013

Chocolate Bouquet

I want to share this beautiful creation by one of my customers (Sheila)
she made  this for her Son's Birthday as a center piece, and my goodness is it a glorious work of art.
She purchased my little Dinky Rosie Doilies, and explained to me what she had in mind, but i never imagined it would look like this.
what an extremely creative and talented lady she is, and when i say it looks too good to eat, i mean it literally.
I understand it was made with Thorntons Chocolates and Marshmallows.

If you want any info on how this awesome and tasty masterpiece was created, then get back to me and i will get the ingredients and method off Sheila for you.

1 comment:

  1. Please could you tell me how this was made? What did she attach the chocolates too please. Abi

    ReplyDelete