Saturday 25 February 2012

LILLI OF THE VALLEY CARD

Well another week or so has passed by and i have only just managed to get to play for a few hours.
Work seems to have taken over my life lately, and i feel that i never find any me time.
Anyway my friend Kim came over to visit me on Friday and she always manages to inspire me with her beautiful creations.
She has made this stunning card which i am hoping to steal off her so that i can put it up here on my Blog.
It is a true piece of eye candy and no mistake.
I can't wait to get hold of it.....yum!
anyway this is a little something i had a play with today, as i do love my LOTV stamps and such, but i decided to buy a few of their images whilst at the Craft show earlier this month.
I don't normally go in for this kind of thing, but i thought a few already coloured images would be great for a quickie card.
and how right i was too. this one took o time at all.
I hope you like it.
I am seriously thinking about starting a challenge, so if you would be interested, please let me know.



1 comment:

  1. yes challenges would be great. Thus card is beautiful as well. Perhaps you could have a design team. x

    ReplyDelete