Saturday 9 July 2011

BUTTERFLY NAPKIN RING / PLACE NAME SETTING

Good morning folks!
I hope you are all having a lovely lazy weekend.
I want to share this little creation with you today.
I know more and more Brides to be are making their own wedding stationary like Invitations, place settings, flower arrangements etc. Its hardly surprising considering the cost of such things.
I was playing around with a few of my dies and punches the other day, and came up with this idea for making Napkin rings/place name settings in one.
I hope you like it.
If anyone is getting married and wants to have a go, i have the butterflies and border strips for sale on my website and also in my eBay store





1 comment:

  1. WOW, I just saw Beauty as an example on one of Your Ebay listings it is Amazing!
    Best Wishes,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete